Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1st day of school

So I finally figured out how to blog (somewhat) and got all excited and went crazy and made my blog and now I'm having a hard time keeping up with it. Since I talked about our August trip to Logan in September, I'm going to go in order of events since then, even if they were last month. Then I can hopefully catch up and get used to keeping things updated!


Here goes...As soon as we got back from Logan, Zach and Kaitlyn started school (we got back on Thursday, had open house on Friday and started school on Monday!) Here's a pic of Zach and Kaitlyn on the 1st day. I can't believe how big they are both getting! Sometimes I can't believe I'm old enough to have kids this big. I'm getting so old!







Zach is in third grade now and ended up in GATE also. He's pretty excited to be getting back into school - he loves learning. Zach also started piano this summer. He is doing great and loves to play all of the time (you can ask his dad about this one). He practices his songs for the lesson, then plays around for a while. He has made up quite a few of his own songs. It's fun to see him doing well






Kaitlyn is in 1st grade now and goes all day! I was a little sad thinking that my great helper would be gone all day now. She had a hard time at first because she got so tired after school, but she soon got used to it and is doing great. While she likes learning too, she is definitely more social and loves that part of being in school. She knows so much about all of the kids in her class already.

No comments:

Some Favorite images Ryan shot...