Monday, January 26, 2009

A December Birthday... (December 08)

The older I get, the less "to do" I want about my birthdays. It's hard enough for me to digest that I'm over thirty (yes, I'm still in denial) and each year brings me closer to the big 40 (really not looking forward to that). Anyway, Ryan still wanted to do something with the family, and it is fun to see everyone and get together (and of course, eat and not have to cook). We ended up going to the Macaroni Grill - yes, I love Italian - and we had a good time. I still can't believe I'm moving farther from thirty, but my kids will keep me young (I also can't believe there are four of them now). Here's the long table (lots of family!) with everyone. The only bad thing was that the table was so long it was hard to talk to everyone. Sorry about that!


Here I am trying to blow out my only candle. That thing didn't want to go out!


William also made a bee-line for my seat as soon as he saw the piece of cake. He wasn't going to miss out on that!

Before...


After...



And NO, I did not eat all of it myself. Although I think I could have :) Thanks everyone for a fun birthday and for the great gifts!

3 comments:

hillari said...

That looks like a lot of fun--love Macaroni Grill! I am with you on the age thing. It seems like we were in our mid-twenty's just yesterday. What happened?? Good luck on your 5k. MVHS is having a valentine's sweetheart run, but we aren't going to be able to make it this year, maybe next year's Christmas run or something?

hillari said...

Oh, and I forgot to say Happy Birthday! Even if it is a month late. :)

Raegan said...

Dang that looks good!

Some Favorite images Ryan shot...