Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Pictures and Caleb's 1st Birthday! (October 4th)

On the fourth of October, Caleb turned one! It's hard to believe that it's already been a year since I've had him. Time is flying by. It also happened to be one of the final weekends that we could get together as a family and take some pictures before Randy left on his mission. We ended up having Ryan's family meet us there to, and a great friend and photographer, Chris Ross, took a lot of pictures for us. The day started out like it was going to rain (and did in some places), but where we were was just windy and a little cold (but no rain). I've added some of my favorite shots. Here's one of all of the families together: We had a lot of fun and you can see from some of the next pictures that the wind did not quit blowing, unfortunately. Here's a few of my favorite pictures of the day:

I have such a wonderful family and we had a great time taking pictures (especially when it warmed up). I just have one more picture, that happens to be my one of my favorites taken that day. I have some amazing sisters, a sister-in-law, and a daughter who posed with me on this one. Everyone looks like a model! You guys are awesome! Here it is:

After getting a ton of pictures, we retired to the field below and had a picnic and celebrated Caleb's first birthday. He had a great time making a mess out of his cake. While he had a better time opening his presents than playing with them (like a normal one year old), he also had a great time playing outside. I'm learning he loves to be outside. Here are some highlights:


After Caleb's "fun" we (all three of my brothers, my husband and Jen) decided to play a game of touch football. I realized how "BIG" my little brothers are now and how OLD I am getting! I don't think my knee will ever be the same! All told it was still a very fun time though.

No comments:

Some Favorite images Ryan shot...