Tuesday, November 18, 2008

William's 1st day of school...(Oct. 21, 2008)

William is going big time... already! I have a lot of mixed feelings about William already being in school. He is so small still and I love having his at home to play with Caleb (who is all of a sudden a lot more clingy). However, because of his late speaking and since we still have a hard time understanding him, I had him tested by the school district. He ended up qualifying to have speech therapy and goes to preschool Monday through Thursday in the mornings. He loves going and taking his backpack and loves being a "big" boy. Now if I can just get him to be a "big boy" who goes to the bathroom on the potty...

Here's William in his classroom on his first day. He walked in and didn't even care if I stayed or not. He started playing immediately and barely said goodbye - I'm the one who had a hard time!


3 comments:

Rawson Family said...

Hey, he looks so old in that picture, I hope Mason will do the same when it's time for him to go to school. Tosha Rawson

Vicki said...

Your kids are all so very cute! I've always sent my kids to pre-school when they're 3, so I can have more time to myself!

JennBooth said...

He is getting big way to fast! I bet he is loving that he gets to go to school now.

Some Favorite images Ryan shot...