Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Red Rock and Randy's Leaving! (Oct 08)

Well, my youngest brother Randy is finally the ripe old age of 19 and ready to head out on a mission. It's funny how when people who are close to you (whether they're children or siblings or good friends) do big, grown-up things, it makes you feel older. Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, we wanted to have one last "fun" time with the family before he left. We all met out at Red Rock (in Logandale) and thanks to my sister Tosha and her husband Joe, be had a great time riding dune buggies, climbing rocks, eating (of course) and hanging out. Ryan took out his camera and was able to capture some great shots during the event. These are a few of my favorites...




Ryan also took some "track" pictures of some creepy-crawlers. Here's one of those shots:

I have to admit that one of my favorite parts was rock climbing. We climbed to the top of Easter Egg Hill and took some great shots. I was glad I could still "hang" with the youngsters I was
with! Here we are at the top:


















And here's a few shots on the way down and towards the bottom:


All in all we had a great time and it was also fun seeing family that we hadn't seen for a while. My Aunt Helen and her daughters came down from Logan and we had such a great time with them too. I think their kids were just as dirty as ours after all was said and done. On Sunday we were able to hear Randy speak one last time and spend more time together as a family. Now we'll have to wait another two years for that! Good luck Randy!

1 comment:

Rawson Family said...

Hey Ryan I couldn't even tell that was red rock those pic's are awesome.
Tosha

Some Favorite images Ryan shot...