Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Got My Bike! (September 08)

In September, Ryan and I decided that we wanted to try to do a triathlon. We decided to order some bikes to help us along in our endeavor.

We were pretty excited to receive them and when they came, Ryan put them together for us. We each rode them down to the bike shop and had them tuned and tightened up, and now we're trying to get out and ride them as much as possible. This was my first experience with bikes (besides my banana seat pink and pretty from elementary) and I have learned a lot about even having gears, when to use what and how, "clipping in" and lots of other bike things. I know I have a ton more to learn, but it's been pretty exciting thus far.

We also went down to the YMCA at the first of October and signed up for a family membership. Now we can work on our swimming too. We have a lot of work to do still, but I'm excited to try!

2 comments:

Izlas Imaging by Eric Richards said...

..and you kicked BUTT at your first triathlon as well!

Great job, Meesh!

Raegan said...

What a beautiful bike!!!!

Some Favorite images Ryan shot...