Monday, June 22, 2009

A Beehive!?

So a friend of mine (now the visiting teaching coordinator) talked me in to being part of her visiting teaching conference. I'm not going to let myself believe it had anything to do with my fine acting skills, but rather that it had everything to do with my hair length.

She had a bunch of us play the different "roles" of visiting teachers. I was, of course, the "busy bee." I have to admit that I was a little embarrassed by the attention, but I did it for a good cause...

Here is the do!


I did have a number of people who were curious if that was all my hair. Well, for those of you who are curious also, I did have some help. I know I have a lot of hair, but not that much!

2 comments:

Izlas Imaging by Eric Richards said...

bbzzzzzz~ bzzzzz ~ bbbzzzz You look great! :)

JennHoward said...

I thought you were so going to say it was all your hair:) Which i honestly would not have been suprised that is funny she had you do it that way for a visiting teaching role. I would not have thought of that for busy bee!

Some Favorite images Ryan shot...