Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Logan, Utah Trip...

Wow! It's only been two or three months since my last post! As you can see, I started this one a LONG time ago and have been trying to find some pics for it. I've decided though, that I need to move on. Here it goes! (I'm into March now - only 6 months behind!)

This February we had the opportunity to travel to Logan to go to a wedding. We were able to get a great deal on airplane tickets, so we took our first flight as a family. It was good to start with a short flight, as William, even though he liked it, did get a little sick. Everyone else did great. I had a few pictures of this, but can't seem to find them. Oh well.

We just happened to be flying in during the Draper Temple Open House, so we were able to head over and go through it. What a wonderful experience. (Thanks Eric for taking us over to it). It was, of course, beautiful inside and out.

Here's Zach in the church afterwards:


I love this picture! They had a really big one in the church where everyone ended up after the open house.

Here we are admiring it as a family:

Here we are posing in front of it:

After we went through, we were able to pose in front of it (you can tell we've been traveling all day):
Here's another shot of the temple (without us):

We stayed with our good friends, The Richards, and I felt like we were barely able to see them. They also helped watch the kids during all of the skiing, wedding, etc. and we're so grateful for them! We defintely owe them. They need to come to Vegas, drop off the kids, and go to a hotel by themselves. Hopefully we can repay them some day.

On Friday, Ryan, Zach, Dawson Richards (Zach's friend) and I were able to head up to Beaver Mountain and hit the slopes. It's been a long time since I've been able to go skiing, but other than my knees getting a little sore (I'm getting old!!) it was a lot of fun. It was Zach's first time and he did a great job. It was fun to have Dawson there and he was even patient with me as I tried teaching him (sometimes I can barely get myself down the mountain)! Unfortunately we forgot to take any pictures of us skiing though!

Ryan made up for it that night when he went up and took some amazing shots of the Logan Temple. Here are a few of my favorites:

He does an amazing job and I'm so glad he's having fun with photography! Good job Ry!

On Saturday Ryan and I went to Tyler and Joni's wedding at the Logan Temple. It was an amazing experience and we loved being able to see them get sealed. Congratulations Tyler and Joni!


No comments:

Some Favorite images Ryan shot...