Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Loooong Day for me

January 31st was a great day for me. I ran my first "official" 5k with some of my friends for the "Make a Wish" fundraiser. I had such a great time! I'm so glad I was able to to this.


Later that night one of our good friends had some extra tickets for the Wrangler Hockey game. We were able to take all of the kids and have a great time.

Here's the family together, well, almost. Maybe mom didn't take a good enough shower after her run that morning!!


Caleb enjoying the game...


Neil (a friend), Zach and William enjoying the game:


Crazy Kaitlyn!!


Greyson, Brock, Kaitlyn, and William posing for a picture:


Thanks Matt! We had a great time.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

we love hockey games! Nice job on the 5K

Izlas Imaging by Eric Richards said...

You're slowly catching up with your blogging! :)

I love the pics!

Some Favorite images Ryan shot...